Wednesday, June 12, 2013

About Me

Welcome! My name is Casey Capece. Currently I live in Baltimore, MD but am originally from Long Island, NY.  I teach Physical Education in Baltimore County Public Schools at a K-5 elementary school.  It's hard to believe that I am wrapping up my 7th year in teaching.  When I am not working, I enjoy playing basketball, football, tennis, and playing with my dog Charlie.  My husband and I married last 4th of July and are expecting our first little one August 5th.  It has been an exciting past year!

In this blog, you can expect to find post related to elementary Physical Eduction and health topics related to kids living healthy lifestyles.

I’m hoping that this will help to educate, spark ideas, and supply resources for other PE educators as well as educators in different content areas.   




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, just wondering why you removed this comment?

    ReplyDelete